Friday, April 20, 2007
Thing 3 came to me last night and asked me, while I was getting dinner ready, if I was going to go to work. I told her: "No baby. Mama is staying home tonight."
She said "oh" and looked sort of dejected. I asked her if she wanted me to go to work, and she perked up "Yes! Cause then I get to sleep in your bed and protect Dad from all his nightmares! Cause I have nightmares too, and I need a real live human to sleep with me!"
Oh.
I see.
I guess this Mom working thing is a good deal for you then?!
She said "oh" and looked sort of dejected. I asked her if she wanted me to go to work, and she perked up "Yes! Cause then I get to sleep in your bed and protect Dad from all his nightmares! Cause I have nightmares too, and I need a real live human to sleep with me!"
Oh.
I see.
I guess this Mom working thing is a good deal for you then?!

















