Actual Conversation
Thursday, April 09, 2009
Jefe: Hey. I need someone to go out back and clean up all the dog poop.
Me: OK. I'll send one of the kids out to do it.
Jefe: We really need to get the dog poop cleaned up. Preferably before the party we're hosting on Saturday.
Me: OK. I'll git 'er done. (ha ha. I'm so funny)
Jefe: Seriously, Mb. The poop issue needs to be addressed. We're going to trade dog poop for lamb poop.
Me: (silence)
Jefe: Did you hear me? We're trading dog poop for lamb poop.
Me: Lamb poop?
Jefe: Yeah. Lamb poop. You know… Sheep sh@#?
Me: Wha? Sheep sh@#? Why?
Jefe: Because an Easter party isn't an Easter party without sheep.
Me: Great.
Jealous? You totally want to come to my Easter party now, don't you? I wonder if I can rustle up some cute little duckies and bunnies too . . .
I'm afraid, very afraid.


















