Actual Conversation
Thursday, November 05, 2009
Since we have all been sick around here, there has been WAY too much TV watching. We don't watch cool stuff like Leverage or CSI or even 30 Rock. Nope. We watch I-Carly.
I-Carly. {said with extreme horror}
Have you ever wondered about I-Carly? I have.
Thing 3: I love this show.
Me: Where are her parents?
Thing 1: she lives with her brother.
Me: But, where are her parents? Where are her parents?!
Thing 3: She lives with her brother, Mom. He's like twenty.
Me: Her brother is weird. Seriously. Where. Are. Her. Parent's?
Thing 1: They're on a permanent vacation and she gets to live with her weird but cool older brother.
Me: Who does that?
Thing 1: I wish my parents did that.
Me: Uhhh... Gee. Thanks.
I-Carly. {said with extreme horror}
Have you ever wondered about I-Carly? I have.
Thing 3: I love this show.
Me: Where are her parents?
Thing 1: she lives with her brother.
Me: But, where are her parents? Where are her parents?!
Thing 3: She lives with her brother, Mom. He's like twenty.
Me: Her brother is weird. Seriously. Where. Are. Her. Parent's?
Thing 1: They're on a permanent vacation and she gets to live with her weird but cool older brother.
Me: Who does that?
Thing 1: I wish my parents did that.
Me: Uhhh... Gee. Thanks.

















