MUSIC TO COOK BY

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

I spent some time yesterday getting my playlist ready for "the day of cooking". It's some of my favorite songs that are great to sing along with and soothing to chefs ears.

I added the playlist to my blog so that I could just park on here and listen away. If you scroll all the way down to the bottom of my blog and you'll see the new tunes. You've probably never been all the way down there before have you? It's pretty cool. There's music. And photos. And labels. Everyone needs labels.

Or you could just click this handy dandy link to go directly to the play list. I'm nice like that, aren't I?

Happy Listening, and Happy Thanksgiving!


  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes