Moxie's Employment Plans
Wednesday, June 12, 2013
Moxie goes through phase of favorites. For a long, LONG time her favorite movie was Ratatouille. Every day we'd have to watch it, and recite together the lines. Then we moved on to Tangled where we would have to dance and sing the parts.
I always had to be the wicked Step-Mother.
Weird.
Then it was the new and improved Muppets, except I could only sing softly because "this is MY show, Mom."
Now her latest obsession is "Dr. Horrible's Sing-a-Long Blog". It's a web show that was done by my two most favoritest actors ever -- Nathan Fillion and Neil Patrick Harris. Separately they are wonderful but put them together and its brilliance. Sheer brillance.
They go together like Peas and Carrots. Or Serenity and Firefly. Or award shows and Doogie Howser.
They go together like Peas and Carrots. Or Serenity and Firefly. Or award shows and Doogie Howser.
I love hearing her sing the songs and recite the lines of these two actors. Playing each part fantastically and even including the actions that the actors make. She insists that I sit with my nose glued to her while she performs it all for me.
Give it a watch and see if you don't fall madly in love, too. It was written by Joss Wheaton. And, it's sheer brilliance!
My favorite thing she has said:
Moxie: "Mom, when I grow up I want to be Dr. Horrible. And I'll freeze ray you and Dad and shrink ray the couch.
My work is done here.

















