Hey Mr. Reaper! Whatcha doin' here?

Wednesday, August 12, 2009


Have you ever wondered how old you would be when you die? I have. I think I must have an unhealthy preoccupation with death. I have written my own obituary. I have my funeral planned (closed casket thankyouverymuch) and what types of flowers I want on my grave.

I would rather the funeral NOT be depressing, but rather, a full fledged party. Where people tell embarrassing stories about me. Cause I'm a narcissist and all that.

I found the Death Calculator somewhere in my internet travels, and it was a little shocking. Apparently I am going to die in 37 more years or the year 2047. All of this was based on a very scientific quiz I had to take.

Basically, the quiz said I'd better get my act together. And, that I'm not going to live forever.

Drat.

There are a bunch of Death Calculator type quizes out there.

Go ahead. Take the quiz. You know you want to.



  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes