My life according to Amos Lee (and Jason)
Friday, August 07, 2009
Tib is doing a pretty fun Meme right now, and I'm a total sucker for memes. Let me know if you play.
Using only song names from ONE ARTIST, cleverly answer these questions. Try not to repeat a song title. It's a lot harder than you think! Repost as "my life according to (band name)"
Pick your Artist:
Amos Lee
Describe yourself:
Street Corner Preacher
How do you feel:
Kid
Describe where you currently live:
Bottom of the Barrel
If you could go anywhere, where would you go:
Black River
Your favorite form of transportation:
Night Train
Your best friend:
What's Been Going On?
You and your best friend are:
Careless
What's the weather like:
It Started To Rain
Favorite time of day:
Skipping Stones
If your life was a TV show, what would it be called:
Better Days
What is life to you:
Supply & Demand
Your relationship:
Shout out loud
Your fear:
Lies of a lonely friend
What is the best advice you have to give:
Sympathize
Thought for the Day:
Seen it all before
How I would like to die:
Jail & Bombs
My soul's present condition:
Soul Suckers
My motto:
Keep it loose, Keep it tight
I couldn't decide on which one I liked more, so I did two. I'm an over-achiever like that.
Pick your Artist:
Jason Mraz
Describe yourself:
Geek in the pink
How do you feel:
Only Human
Describe where you currently live:
Who Needs Shelter
If you could go anywhere, where would you go:
No Doubling Back
Your favorite form of transportation:
Butterfly
Your best friend:
I'll Do Anything
You and your best friend are:
Lucky
What's the weather like:
The Forecast
Favorite time of day:
Sleeping To Dream
If your life was a TV show, what would it be called:
Beautiful Mess
What is life to you:
Not So Usual
Your relationship:
I'm Yours
Your fear:
If It Kills Me
What is the best advice you have to give:
Details In The Fabric
Thought for the Day:
Did You Get My Message
How I would like to die:
Coyotes
My soul's present condition:
Love For A Child
My motto:
Life is Wonderful
My Life According to...
Using only song names from ONE ARTIST, cleverly answer these questions. Try not to repeat a song title. It's a lot harder than you think! Repost as "my life according to (band name)"
Pick your Artist:Amos Lee
Describe yourself:
Street Corner Preacher
How do you feel:
Kid
Describe where you currently live:
Bottom of the Barrel
If you could go anywhere, where would you go:
Black River
Your favorite form of transportation:
Night Train
Your best friend:
What's Been Going On?
You and your best friend are:
Careless
What's the weather like:
It Started To Rain
Favorite time of day:
Skipping Stones
If your life was a TV show, what would it be called:
Better Days
What is life to you:
Supply & Demand
Your relationship:
Shout out loud
Your fear:
Lies of a lonely friend
What is the best advice you have to give:
Sympathize
Thought for the Day:
Seen it all before
How I would like to die:
Jail & Bombs
My soul's present condition:
Soul Suckers
My motto:
Keep it loose, Keep it tight
I couldn't decide on which one I liked more, so I did two. I'm an over-achiever like that.
Pick your Artist:Jason Mraz
Describe yourself:
Geek in the pink
How do you feel:
Only Human
Describe where you currently live:
Who Needs Shelter
If you could go anywhere, where would you go:
No Doubling Back
Your favorite form of transportation:
Butterfly
Your best friend:
I'll Do Anything
You and your best friend are:
Lucky
What's the weather like:
The Forecast
Favorite time of day:
Sleeping To Dream
If your life was a TV show, what would it be called:
Beautiful Mess
What is life to you:
Not So Usual
Your relationship:
I'm Yours
Your fear:
If It Kills Me
What is the best advice you have to give:
Details In The Fabric
Thought for the Day:
Did You Get My Message
How I would like to die:
Coyotes
My soul's present condition:
Love For A Child
My motto:
Life is Wonderful

















