Subscribe via Feed
Subscribe via Email
Home
About
Favorites
Reviews
Wordless Wednesday
Contact
Home
>
Sunday, August 20, 2006
Grocery shopping sucks!
The end.
Tweet
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Copyright © 2005-2017 : Crazyland:Tales from the Motherboard : All Rights Reserved
Archives
►
2016
(2)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(1)
►
2015
(1)
►
September
(1)
►
2014
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
2013
(27)
►
December
(1)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(10)
►
June
(12)
►
May
(2)
►
2012
(36)
►
December
(1)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(7)
►
February
(3)
►
January
(10)
►
2011
(120)
►
December
(7)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(5)
►
July
(5)
►
June
(7)
►
May
(12)
►
April
(14)
►
March
(14)
►
February
(3)
►
January
(46)
►
2010
(274)
►
December
(49)
►
November
(19)
►
October
(16)
►
September
(18)
►
August
(12)
►
July
(17)
►
June
(17)
►
May
(9)
►
April
(24)
►
March
(30)
►
February
(31)
►
January
(32)
►
2009
(424)
►
December
(57)
►
November
(58)
►
October
(59)
►
September
(45)
►
August
(31)
►
July
(26)
►
June
(25)
►
May
(23)
►
April
(29)
►
March
(27)
►
February
(20)
►
January
(24)
►
2008
(406)
►
December
(17)
►
November
(28)
►
October
(38)
►
September
(46)
►
August
(37)
►
July
(35)
►
June
(42)
►
May
(33)
►
April
(37)
►
March
(28)
►
February
(30)
►
January
(35)
►
2007
(245)
►
December
(19)
►
November
(51)
►
October
(21)
►
September
(14)
►
August
(11)
►
July
(20)
►
June
(20)
►
May
(10)
►
April
(17)
►
March
(22)
►
February
(19)
►
January
(21)
▼
2006
(317)
►
December
(22)
►
November
(34)
►
October
(18)
►
September
(30)
▼
August
(29)
I woke up in the middle of the night, just gagging...
Poor little thing 3. We had a play date at the par...
Here is my third one... getting better!
Here is my 2nd scrapbook page... pretty good eh?
My Random 10... What's yours?
Here is my first digital scrapbook page that I mad...
First Day Of School!!!
Is it really THAT time of year again?In 24 hours,...
Anyone who knows me knows that I SERIOUSLY love bu...
Grocery shopping sucks!The end.
I hate not being able to sleep.I feel asleep earli...
"A memory is what is left when something happens a...
Happy Birthday Jonathan Franzen. He is the author ...
Thing 2's best friend lives behind us, and just h...
ATTENTION COMPANIES:Please stop outsourcing all yo...
Today was Steve Martin's birthday.Did you know tha...
This is a little girl who REALLY wants to sleep w...
My friend sent me THIS video.It's a band called OK...
Our neighbor gave us 11 rocks.Why is that so impor...
"Duct tape is like the force. It has a dark side,...
"Melancholy sees the worst of things,--things as t...
These are the little darlings!
Happy Birthday Thing 1!!!I can't believe that you ...
Our trip to Lagoon
I love this photo.It speaks to me.Thing 3 loves th...
My dog totally fits me.I have horrid allergies.So ...
Sometimes the mind, for reasons we don't necessari...
Just incase you were wondering.Music REALLY makes ...
I know that I have blogged about this before, but ...
►
July
(21)
►
June
(31)
►
May
(23)
►
April
(29)
►
March
(26)
►
February
(25)
►
January
(29)
►
2005
(59)
►
December
(27)
►
November
(18)
►
October
(7)
►
September
(7)
Blogging 101
Beginner Blog Tips
Blog Design How To's
Blog Templates
Blogging Basics 101
How To Blog