Saturday, August 05, 2006
My dog totally fits me.
I have horrid allergies.
So does she... This I know because she tried to eat some bees.
It didn't work.
She got stung and swelled up like a balloon.
I am picky with people.
So is she.
I am a klutz.
So is she.
She was running in the backyard this morning, playing with me.
All of a sudden, she let out this huge yelp! And then held up her paw to show me.
She does this when something hurts. She will hold it up in my face for me to see.
At closer examination, she had cut her paw.
Now, she has a tumor on the same paw that the doc is trying to shrink.
It has been working.
But, now its split open really bad.
So, off to the vet we rush.
The tumor is indeed shrinking.
She gets another shot of cortisone to keep it shrinking.
And a lovely bright blue cast.
I get the honors of changing it every day now for the next 2 weeks.
Oh the things we do for our critters that we love so much!
I have horrid allergies.
So does she... This I know because she tried to eat some bees.
It didn't work.
She got stung and swelled up like a balloon.
I am picky with people.
So is she.
I am a klutz.
So is she.
She was running in the backyard this morning, playing with me.
All of a sudden, she let out this huge yelp! And then held up her paw to show me.
She does this when something hurts. She will hold it up in my face for me to see.
At closer examination, she had cut her paw.
Now, she has a tumor on the same paw that the doc is trying to shrink.
It has been working.
But, now its split open really bad.
So, off to the vet we rush.
The tumor is indeed shrinking.
She gets another shot of cortisone to keep it shrinking.
And a lovely bright blue cast.
I get the honors of changing it every day now for the next 2 weeks.
Oh the things we do for our critters that we love so much!

















