Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Thing 2's best friend lives behind us, and just happens to be his cousin. Anonymous Friend can't understand why, if Thing 2 and he are cousins, I am not his Aunt. He doesn't get... or he refuses to get it... And so I am Aunt Motherboard and Jefe is Uncle Jefe.
Anonymous best-friend ate dinner with us tonight. I got extreme pleasure from watching those two interact with one another. They were excitedly comparing their newest Yu-gi-oh cards and deciding which ones were cooler than the others. They truly are best friends.

The other day, they were at Anonymous best friends house, playing and Anonymous best friend said: "Thing 2, I love you." Thing 2 said "Anonymous Best Friend, I love you too." Then Anonymous best friend said, "Yeah. But not in that weird kissy kissy way. I just love you cause you're cool."
That makes me so happy. They love each other, and are very best friends. I am so grateful that they live right behind us and are inseparable!!
It makes me happy.
It makes life good!
Thing 2 has blossomed since moving here.
No longer is he a shy little guy.
He is solid.
He is happy.
He is Thing 2!


  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes