How to loose 10 lbs in two days (without really trying)
Wednesday, January 14, 2009
Painting.
It should totally be considered a form of exercising! I swear I lost 10 lbs in the last 2 day. Really. Wanna know how I know I lost 10 lbs? Every single muscle in my entire body aches. Every one. I am aching in places I had no idea you could ache.
Up on the chair, paint paint paint.
Down from the chair, get more paint on brush.
Back up on the chair, paint paint. paint.
Down from the chair, get more paint on the brush.
Back up on the chair...
Moxie was pretty good about it for the first while-- she slept in her car seat on the table. Then she woke up, watched me for a while-- which totally cracked her up. Then she threw her bottle at me. Then the up on the chair, paint paint paint, down from the chair to pick up whatever Moxie has thrown on the ground. Then back up on the chair, paint. Dang it! Out of paint. Back down, get more paint.
I painted one entire wall, only to realize at the very end that I had taped it wrong.
I PUT THE TAPE IN THE WRONG FREAKING PLACE PEOPLE!
I ended up with a lovely white stripe down my wall. Because I'm a dork-wad and taped the wall wrong.
Sigh.
Three spaces painted, only 3 more necessary ones left. (The bathrooms, laundry room, office and playroom can happen whenever )
I may complain about my body aching but, I love the new look in my house.
I totally Love it!
Thing 1 came home from school and stood staring at everything I had done (with the help of Sher) while she was gone. She sighed a really long sigh and said: "Wow. It finally feels like home!"
And you know what?
It does.



It should totally be considered a form of exercising! I swear I lost 10 lbs in the last 2 day. Really. Wanna know how I know I lost 10 lbs? Every single muscle in my entire body aches. Every one. I am aching in places I had no idea you could ache.
Up on the chair, paint paint paint.
Down from the chair, get more paint on brush.
Back up on the chair, paint paint. paint.
Down from the chair, get more paint on the brush.
Back up on the chair...
Moxie was pretty good about it for the first while-- she slept in her car seat on the table. Then she woke up, watched me for a while-- which totally cracked her up. Then she threw her bottle at me. Then the up on the chair, paint paint paint, down from the chair to pick up whatever Moxie has thrown on the ground. Then back up on the chair, paint. Dang it! Out of paint. Back down, get more paint.
I painted one entire wall, only to realize at the very end that I had taped it wrong.
I PUT THE TAPE IN THE WRONG FREAKING PLACE PEOPLE!
I ended up with a lovely white stripe down my wall. Because I'm a dork-wad and taped the wall wrong.
Sigh.
Three spaces painted, only 3 more necessary ones left. (The bathrooms, laundry room, office and playroom can happen whenever )
I may complain about my body aching but, I love the new look in my house.
I totally Love it!
Thing 1 came home from school and stood staring at everything I had done (with the help of Sher) while she was gone. She sighed a really long sigh and said: "Wow. It finally feels like home!"
And you know what?
It does.

















