Tossing the Bucket
Friday, January 02, 2009
The time has come to toss the bucket to someone else. I dearly love doing these bucket fillers; however, it seems that when I do them, I have a tendency to walk away from the computer and not blog. At all. Period.(can I have a woot-woot for the post ahead feature? Seriously LOVE it!)
Which, lets be honest, it is totally nice to have the break sometimes. However, the whole reason for my blog is to document, for posterity's sake, the pure deliciousness of my family and all the crazy things we do. So, without further adieu, I am tossing the bucket to...
(drum roll please)
The Amazing, wonderful, incredibly funny, majorly talented, super hot SHER over at Sher the love!!
{{applause! applause! applause! name THAT movie clip}}
I am SO excited for her Bucket Fillers! She cracks me up, and is real and honest in her blogging-- which is my favorite kind of blogging! I love her blog, but even more awesome for me is that she is one of my dearest friends -- In Real Life!! Yay for me!!
You will love her too, I just know it. So there you have it! Go right now, bookmark her blog and start following her so you don't miss one single thing!
She will be fabulous!
And, now its time for me to get off my blogcation (read: lazy rear) and get back to my regular scheduled writing.
Ya'll come back now, ya hear!?!

















