They're coming to take me away. (Tee-hee ha ha )

Friday, January 16, 2009

Was it just me, or was all of technology out to get me yesterday? Seriously. Every time I tried to log on to my Google reader account, I would immediately get logged back off. It was starting to freak me out. I envisioned the people at Google, all sitting around watching me log on, them logging me off, and then laughing maniacally at my frustration (all the while watching me in that secret little camera in my computer that I know nothing about).

THEN whenever I tried to log into my MMB email account, it would start typing backwards.
I KNOW!
It looked like it was the secret language you used in elementary school-- and you had to look in the mirror to read. I even tried to write it backwards, but then it went forward -- all normal like! Can you say scary?! I couldn't actually SEE what the password was doing-- so I couldn't log on.
At all.

THEN my cell phone just up and quit working. Every time I tried to use it, I would get "all circuit's busy, try again later..." or even more annoying, just a busy signal. (Do they even use busy signals any more? ) When people tried to call me, they got the same message.

Weird.

Jefe said he tried to use his cell phone too, but when we answered his call (and we really did answer) all he could hear was this confusing sound of a man speaking mumbo-jumbo jibberish.

At that point, I was convinced that Osama bin Laden was in fact trying to take over the world, and they had used the technology damaging bomb (like in the TV show Jericho) to damage all our technology and we were all doomed. Doomed I say.

Dun Dun Dun Dun

When I told Jefe this, he just rolled his eyes. I think I may have heard him muttering something about checking to see if I had a brain tumor too.

I guess I just have an overly active imagination. Or I'm paranoid.

(do you think I really DO have a brain tumor? Oh no...)


  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes