Class Projects

Monday, January 23, 2006

Thing 3 did well in the science fair. Her arch rival - as she tells it - beat her in the contest. It's this boy that she used to have a major crush on. Now she thinks he is big time dork. I think thats the case because they are constantly competing for the highest grades on everything.
She is major competitive, so anyone who gives her a run for her money is going to bug her, I think.
Anyway, her project was really good. She learned some really interesting things, that should stay with her! I am proud of her!


She spent all day yesterday doing her Book report Art project. I asked her if she missed doing this kindof stuff--since that was all she did last year in the Arts program that she was in. She said: "Uhh, no not really. I forgot how much I hated this kindof stuff." I had to laugh. She liked the Fine Arts program, and it was great experience for her, but I am glad that we were able to move so that we could "gracefully" pull her out. She seems happier this year!
If you can't tell, her project was a book who's main characters are Owls. That's what that feathery creature is there in the right corner. I thought it was quite creative. She did a good job. We had to give the Owl a "haircut" cause it was soo feathery. We had feathers everywhere!!


She is such a great kid! She is so smart! I feel really blessed to have her in my life! She is extremely spiritual, and grounded! What a blessing she is in our family!


  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes