A million little lies??
Friday, January 27, 2006

Poor Poor James Frey.
He lied.
Now the whole world knows he's a great big fat liar!! Sucks to be him!!
I watched Oprah yesterday. She NAILED him to the wall!! I have never seen an interview quite that... How would you say it? Heated? Direct? Lacking compassion? She was one angry woman. That interview was direct, and ruthless. It actually made me uncomfortable. I had to change the channel several times... But then the rubber-necker that I am made me turn back to see the "train wreck" that was happening on national T.V.
I was squirming in my seat-- and I wasn't even the one that was getting interviewed,or should I say Crucified? At the end of the interview, I actually felt sorry for poor fellow.
He has ruined his life. Who will ever, in their right mind, publish one of his books again? And for that matter, who in their right mind would read any of his "new" books, let alone the current ones?
I will give him this: It takes a tremendous amount of courage to go on the Oprah show and admit that you lied to millions of people-- including your parents, wife, and least of all the most powerful woman on earth-- Ms. Oprah.
Wow.
He has some Kahonas!!!
Poor poor James Frey.
At least his reality is NOT my reality!!
Praise Allah!!
All of his "transgressions" are being played out in front of the entire world. That would really stink!
I am grateful that I am anonymous. That keeps my faults only visible to those who know me, and still love me anyway.

















