We're Hap! Hap! Happy!

Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Happy Tunes

Everyone has them. Those tunes that when you hear them you can feel that smile creeping up from somewhere in your belly. The ones that make you smile, even when you don't want to. These are mine, well, not all of them, but most of them. I love these songs. They make me feel happy, even when I don't want to.
These are the songs that you would sing at the top of your lungs in the kitchen when no one is around, and some of them turn you into a dancing fool! Its awesome what music can do!

Hombre downloaded this Thing that my friend, "Just Me" told me about. It is freaking awesome!! It has every song you could ever imagine, and then about 10 more.
I really am in hog heaven, cause now I will get to have that soundtrack to my life that is always buzzing around in my head.
At least it keeps the voices in my head occupied!

An awesome feature that Rhapsody has is that they will even let you create your playlists, and then post them to your blog-- they even do the html code for you! And it's cheaper than itunes!
BONUS!!!


  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes