Look at that!

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Look at all that snow!
Can you believe that all that fell in under a 3 hour period??
Insane!
I came home from the mall today, and did a donut coming around the corner to my house. I WAS in 4-wheel drive, and I was going slow! I am glad that is finally snowing. That was one of the things that I loved about Utah-- all the thick fluffy snow! How can you not find that enchanting? Especially if you don't have to go out in it! Can you see all those big, fluffy, flakes? It is perfect snowball making snow!
Thing 2 will love this!
It is snowing so hard, you can't even see the mountains from the front porch! YEAH! Finally it feels like winter!
I just feel bad for Hombre, he has to shovel all that!
And our driveway is not short, and we have the longest sidewalk ever in front of the house!
Oh well!
It's good excersize!

What a GRRRRRREAT day!!



  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes