Lookie-Lou!

Wednesday, February 08, 2006

I was looking for a local scrapbook store, and found this address of a store in the yellow pages. I drove by, several times over the past few months, but it didn't look like a store. I finally decided to go inside it yesterday, and it was amazing.
They are mostly a web-based business-- www.Scrapbooknow.com ...
they have some of the cutest stuff I have ever seen!
I loved their sticker/tag line called Herbanella and their paper line called Studio Collection.
Oh My!
They have stuff that I have never seen before, and its freaking cute! The Herbanella stickers are made out of cardstock. I am thinking that I am going to have to purchase the stuff. They told me if I wanted to just "shop" at home, I could enter my coupon code as "instore", and then I could come and pick it up at the store-- they would have it all pulled and in a bag for me. I would just have to pay!
Oh My!
Heaven!
I would probably spend less money too.
Anyway, look at what I made.


















































































































































We made these albums last night out of paper bags.
Can you believe it?
Aren't they the cutest things you have ever seen?
So easy, and I would've never thought to do that.
Its such an easy way to make an album to display some of your photos in.
I think I am hooked!
They showed me some of the other books they have made...
I want to make them too!
It was fun to be able to actually finish a project in one night!
Thing 1 wants to make some for her friends for Valentines Day and for Christmas next year.
What fun!
It is something that she can totally do, and it would be fun to do it with her!


  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes