Poor little Thing!

Thursday, February 23, 2006

Poor little Thing.
Thing 3 that is.
She went to get her cavities filled Wednesday.
She ended up getting a crown on her very back molar.
Do I feel like a total looser mother?
Yes!
Do I feel like a failure?
Yes!
I DO brush her teeth... Everyday.
But, if you would've been with me yesterday, it wouldn't have looked like it!
I felt so bad for the little thing!
She had to get some major drugs, and then they made her really sick. She had to get another shot to help her stop throwing up.
It was horrid.
She was so drugged, and she was so funny. It was hard for me to not laugh at her, cause she literally looked and acted like a drunk person. As funny as it was, I still felt like a total shmuck!
What kindof Mommy am I that my 2 year old has 4 cavities, and one of them had to get a crown? I mean, come on! When they gave her the shot to numb her face, I started crying right along with her. It was upsetting for me to see her so out of it, and then when they were working on her, it was even more upsetting.
I was a mess.
Crying like a fool.
Is it guilt?
I hope not!
I hope its just me hating to see my baby like THAT!
YUCK!

I have informed the big Things that candy is no longer available in this house, and the pop is being phased out.
They were NOT happy with me.
"It's not fair! That's soo mean!!!" they whined to me.
Oh well.

I guess I have officially become the meanest mom on earth...
But I will do it for the sake of their teeth!!


  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes