The Motherboard
Sunday, February 19, 2006
Well well well.
I guess it's only fair.
I am known for giving everyone nicknames.
It's how I remember people, who they are and all that.
From the time I can remember I have given people nicknames.
So, I guess it's only fair that I get one.
"El Jefe" as he likes to be called now, informed me that Thing 1 has a nickname for me.
What prompted this was Thing 2 was telling Jefe to get # 3 out of his way.
He kept saying: "Dad, she's in my way. Make #3 leave me alone!"
He and I looked at each other and said "Who is #3"
He looked at us like we were on crack and said "She is, pointing to Thing 3". Then he pointed to Thing 1 and said "she is #1, and I'm #2, and Dad is Hombre".
I asked who I was then, if everyone else had a name?!
"Well", Jefe said, "you are of course "The Motherboard"
At least that's what Thing 1 calls you."
The Motherboard.
Huh.
I sortof like it!
I guess it's only fair.
I am known for giving everyone nicknames.
It's how I remember people, who they are and all that.
From the time I can remember I have given people nicknames.
So, I guess it's only fair that I get one.
"El Jefe" as he likes to be called now, informed me that Thing 1 has a nickname for me.
What prompted this was Thing 2 was telling Jefe to get # 3 out of his way.
He kept saying: "Dad, she's in my way. Make #3 leave me alone!"
He and I looked at each other and said "Who is #3"
He looked at us like we were on crack and said "She is, pointing to Thing 3". Then he pointed to Thing 1 and said "she is #1, and I'm #2, and Dad is Hombre".
I asked who I was then, if everyone else had a name?!
"Well", Jefe said, "you are of course "The Motherboard"
At least that's what Thing 1 calls you."
The Motherboard.
Huh.
I sortof like it!

















