Valentines Day
Tuesday, February 14, 2006
Wanna know how I spent my Valentines Day??
Well, it was of course, in the Dentists office...
For over 3hours of dental work.
I know.
Gross.
I broke my tooth last night.
I was eating some starbursts, when I bit into something really hard.
It was my tooth.
I broke my tooth...
Right down the middle.
It's gone.
No more tooth.
Goodbye little toothy!
Only I could do something like that.
Half of my tooth came out--- now this is gross--- root and all.
I had a root canal on that tooth a couple of years ago... but haven't gotten around to getting the crown put on it.
I guess that has now been made a priority.
I need a crown, actually I need 4 crowns.
My teeth totally suck.
I was going to take a photo of the said tooth, but decided THAT would be totally gross.
I could easily be catagorized in the "hillbilly teeth" catagory.
My teeth suck THAT bad.
I just don't get it.
I am totally anal about brushing...all the time.
And flossing.
And mouthwash that tastes like sewer cleaner.
I am religious about going to the dentist...
I HATE going to the Dentist for anything other than a checkup.
I feel like I help pay all the light bills at my Dentists office... that's how much I go.
I just don't get it.
They say having kids can also ruin your teeth.
Well, they should put that in the kid brouchure...
"Your body will sag in places it's not supposed to sag, and your teeth will all fall out of your head!"
Sheesh!
I am going to get those crowns!!
THAT will improve my teeth considerably, not to mention the look of them too.
Yup!
I had a FUN Valentine's Day...
With my Dentist.
Well, it was of course, in the Dentists office...
For over 3hours of dental work.
I know.
Gross.
I broke my tooth last night.
I was eating some starbursts, when I bit into something really hard.
It was my tooth.
I broke my tooth...
Right down the middle.
It's gone.
No more tooth.
Goodbye little toothy!
Only I could do something like that.
Half of my tooth came out--- now this is gross--- root and all.
I had a root canal on that tooth a couple of years ago... but haven't gotten around to getting the crown put on it.
I guess that has now been made a priority.
I need a crown, actually I need 4 crowns.
My teeth totally suck.
I was going to take a photo of the said tooth, but decided THAT would be totally gross.
I could easily be catagorized in the "hillbilly teeth" catagory.
My teeth suck THAT bad.
I just don't get it.
I am totally anal about brushing...all the time.
And flossing.
And mouthwash that tastes like sewer cleaner.
I am religious about going to the dentist...
I HATE going to the Dentist for anything other than a checkup.
I feel like I help pay all the light bills at my Dentists office... that's how much I go.
I just don't get it.
They say having kids can also ruin your teeth.
Well, they should put that in the kid brouchure...
"Your body will sag in places it's not supposed to sag, and your teeth will all fall out of your head!"
Sheesh!
I am going to get those crowns!!
THAT will improve my teeth considerably, not to mention the look of them too.
Yup!
I had a FUN Valentine's Day...
With my Dentist.

















