Poor, poor little Thing.
Thursday, February 09, 2006
My poor thing 2. He is sick, yet again. He was totally bowled over Tuesday night. He came home from school, feeling fine.
He ran all over the neighborhood with all his homies-- I am sure creating a ruckus where ever they went.
He came home, and his cute little cheeks were all pink. I mistakenly thought this was from being outside, playing.
I went to kiss him, and he was burning up.
My poor little man.
He stayed home yesterday.
Today, when He woke up, he could hardly talk. You could tell that all the junk had settled in his head, and it was going NO WHERE!
It hurt me to listen to him talk.
Then, when he did talk, it smelled like something died in his mouth.
We tried everything... Brushing a million times.
Brushing his tongue...
Gargling...
Gargling with different mouth wash...
Nothing.
Still smelled like death.
Poor little man!
I decided that there must be something seriously wrong, so I took him to insta-care.
That was one of the smarter things I've done.
I hate taking the kids to the Doctor.
Bad Mommy.
Very Bad Mommy!
But, let me explain why.
Usually when I do take the kids, I pay my lovely $25.00 co-pay...
(which makes me feel like I have been violated... But that's another post for another time)
Only to have the Doctor say: "Yup! They're sick. There's nothing I can do for them."
Then they say those dreaded words: "It's a virus!"
ARGH!
I am so glad that I came to the Doctor, paid your light bill this month... All so that you could tell me that it was a virus, and keep pushing the fluids.
That really irks me.
Anyway, I decided to take him to the Doctor today--- based soley upon the fact that we couldn't get the smell of death out of his cute little mouth.
It was a good thing...
My cute little Thing 2 has a RAGING sinus infection, AND tonsillitis, AND the beginnings of Strep Throat!!!
Oh My Goodness!!!
That poor little guy!
There was good reason that he smelled like death...
He was knocking on its door!
He ran all over the neighborhood with all his homies-- I am sure creating a ruckus where ever they went.
He came home, and his cute little cheeks were all pink. I mistakenly thought this was from being outside, playing.
I went to kiss him, and he was burning up.
My poor little man.
He stayed home yesterday.
Today, when He woke up, he could hardly talk. You could tell that all the junk had settled in his head, and it was going NO WHERE!
It hurt me to listen to him talk.
Then, when he did talk, it smelled like something died in his mouth.
We tried everything... Brushing a million times.
Brushing his tongue...
Gargling...
Gargling with different mouth wash...
Nothing.
Still smelled like death.
Poor little man!
I decided that there must be something seriously wrong, so I took him to insta-care.
That was one of the smarter things I've done.
I hate taking the kids to the Doctor.
Bad Mommy.
Very Bad Mommy!
But, let me explain why.
Usually when I do take the kids, I pay my lovely $25.00 co-pay...
(which makes me feel like I have been violated... But that's another post for another time)
Only to have the Doctor say: "Yup! They're sick. There's nothing I can do for them."
Then they say those dreaded words: "It's a virus!"
ARGH!
I am so glad that I came to the Doctor, paid your light bill this month... All so that you could tell me that it was a virus, and keep pushing the fluids.
That really irks me.
Anyway, I decided to take him to the Doctor today--- based soley upon the fact that we couldn't get the smell of death out of his cute little mouth.
It was a good thing...
My cute little Thing 2 has a RAGING sinus infection, AND tonsillitis, AND the beginnings of Strep Throat!!!
Oh My Goodness!!!
That poor little guy!
There was good reason that he smelled like death...
He was knocking on its door!

















