LOST?!?

Sunday, February 05, 2006

If you will notice, I haven't posted in almost a week.
Why you might ask?
Well, let me tell you.
I haven't been able to pull up the blog.
I added some things to the sidebar, and then when I went to view the changes, my blog page "couldn't be found"!
WHAT??!?
I freaked out.
I kept trying to pull up my page, and every stinking time, I came up "Can not locate", or something similar.
It really had me perplexed.
I could pull up other people's blogs, just not mine.
I really started to worry that somehow I had accidentally deleted it...
Cause, you know, I haven't completely entered the 21st century...Yet.
I'm trying, I really am.
It's just taking a lot longer than I thought it would.
Oh well.
As you can see, I found my blog.
I dunno where it went.
Maybe it needed a vacation, and was cruising around internet space land.
I'm just glad it's back, and is working!
This is definitely cheaper than therapy!!


  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes