All things nerdy
Friday, June 06, 2008
We all know that I live my life in musicals, so it should be no surprise that I love everything Broadway. The Tony Awards are just around the corner. That is one of my favorite shows to watch. And, I watch every single minute of it. Much to Jefe's shagrin.
Anyway. Imagine with me if you will my complete joy when I found out THIS.
Pretty awesome huh? The website is fabulous, and the music is amazing! Do you think the other movie patrons will get mad if I stand, sing and dance through the entire movie? But, besides all that Colin Firth& Pierce Brosnan are just yummy. Grrr.
I love ABBA. I once broke up with a boyfriend because he liked ABBA (and star trek). How nerdy is that? (not to mention shallow)
Anyway. Here I am decades later, jamming out to ABBA, and loving all things Sci-Fi.
I can't wait to see t his movie. Are you going?
Anyway. Imagine with me if you will my complete joy when I found out THIS.
Pretty awesome huh? The website is fabulous, and the music is amazing! Do you think the other movie patrons will get mad if I stand, sing and dance through the entire movie? But, besides all that Colin Firth& Pierce Brosnan are just yummy. Grrr.
I love ABBA. I once broke up with a boyfriend because he liked ABBA (and star trek). How nerdy is that? (not to mention shallow)
Anyway. Here I am decades later, jamming out to ABBA, and loving all things Sci-Fi.
I can't wait to see t his movie. Are you going?

















