Is she my child, or is she MY child?
Friday, June 20, 2008




Thing 3 loves to play dress up. More importantly, she loves to play dress up with her Brothers clothes. When she was younger, she would cry if I wouldn't let her wear Thing 2's clothes. I have learned that with her, I have to pick my battles. Clothing is not a battle that I choose to pick with her. Yet.
She is usually found running around our house in spider man, or superman capes. She likes to go on walks in her costumes... I suppose she is patrolling the neighborhood. The neighbors should feel so much more secure with the Justice League on patrol!
Imagine my suprise when I found this photo of me...
Is she my kid or WHAT?We both have no shame on wearing the most ridiculous attire we can find to roam the neighborhood!

















