Friday, June 06, 2008
If people never did silly things, nothing intelligent would ever get done. -Ludwig Wittgenstein (1889 - 1951)
I cheated today on Random 10 Friday. It's true. But, when the first 2 songs came up, I just could not bring myself to post them. Wanna know why? Well. Its because it was Little Drummer Boy, and Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer by Gene Autrey.
Yes.
I still have Christmas music on my MP3 player. And, I'm embarrassed to admit that I listened to it cranked, and Thing 3 happily danced around. I tried to sing, but it came out more of a really loud croak. So, I quit singing. But, I did bop my head around a bit!
What are you listening to?
1. No Stopping Us (Eagles Ballroom Live) - Jason Mraz
2. Can't Get Enough of Your Love, Babe - Barry White
3. Rain Falls Down - Ryan Shupe & The Rubberband
4. Here - Rascal Flatts
5. Within You - Ray LaMontagne
6. Life is a Highway - Tom Cochrane
7. Willie The King - Dan Wilson
8. We Belong Together - Gavin DeGraw
9. Voices Carry - Til Tuesday
10. Hunger For The Great Light - Dave Matthews Band
Bonus: Next to Me (wait a minute sister) - Gavin DeGraw
I cheated today on Random 10 Friday. It's true. But, when the first 2 songs came up, I just could not bring myself to post them. Wanna know why? Well. Its because it was Little Drummer Boy, and Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer by Gene Autrey.
Yes.
I still have Christmas music on my MP3 player. And, I'm embarrassed to admit that I listened to it cranked, and Thing 3 happily danced around. I tried to sing, but it came out more of a really loud croak. So, I quit singing. But, I did bop my head around a bit!
What are you listening to?
1. No Stopping Us (Eagles Ballroom Live) - Jason Mraz
2. Can't Get Enough of Your Love, Babe - Barry White
3. Rain Falls Down - Ryan Shupe & The Rubberband
4. Here - Rascal Flatts
5. Within You - Ray LaMontagne
6. Life is a Highway - Tom Cochrane
7. Willie The King - Dan Wilson
8. We Belong Together - Gavin DeGraw
9. Voices Carry - Til Tuesday
10. Hunger For The Great Light - Dave Matthews Band
Bonus: Next to Me (wait a minute sister) - Gavin DeGraw

















