Announcing...

Tuesday, June 10, 2008


It's my birthday this week!! (Gasp!)
I am going to be 37 on Thursday. We are going, as a family, to an all inclusive Resort to the south of us for the weekend with Jefe's work. They do this every year and foot the bill for the entire firm to go and just relax for a weekend. We have been to various places, but I think I am the most excited for this one!!

Anyway.

I have been wanting to do a giveaway for a while now. But, was a little scared. I mean, I only have like 4 readers, and 2 of them live in my house. What if no one entered? Would that mean I really am a giant dork??
I am hoping that more people will enter this give away than did my trial one I had a while back... Yeah.
Only 1 person entered-- my daughter-- so she won by default I guess. Even though she was right (thanks to the help of Google!)

So.
I am off today to get all the goodies that will be in my giveaway... my favorite things.
My birthday giveaway will start June 11th (although my birthday is on June 12th) and it will run through June 14th, midnight. I will pick a winner then and post their name on Monday.

I will also post later the photos and descriptions of all the lovely things you can win...
Trust me.
Its a good one! At least I think so!
So, run along and tell all your friends to come back here and enter my giveaway starting tomorrow!


  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes