Crazyboxer Dog

Wednesday, June 11, 2008


I had another arguement with Crazyboxer dog this morning. She would not go outside to do her bid-ness. I finally got her outside, and down off the porch. I shut the door, and she ran back up onto the porch and started knocking on the door.
Yes.
My dog knocks on the door. Doesn't yours?
I actually have to keep the door locked, because she has figured out how to open the door--- by pawing at it till it turns enough she can push through.
(who needs those pesky thumbs anyway when you can paw something to death?)
It is so annoying.
Anyway.
We argued for about 10 minutes, she and I. I am sure my neighbors were really enjoying seeing me, in my pajamas, standing on my back porch, yelling at the dog to "Go potty!" then freakishly kicking my legs at her. Not a pretty sight.
Open door, yell, kick legs, shut door. Over and over.
It's cold out there, I get it. MY feet were cold.

But, when her ear does this weird stand up thing... like she's trying really hard to hear something... my heart melts.

I was lucky this time to have caught the ear in its act. I love it when her ear does that... for some strange reason, to me it means she's happy.


  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes