Subscribe via Feed
Subscribe via Email
Home
About
Favorites
Reviews
Wordless Wednesday
Contact
Home
>
Tuesday, September 12, 2006
And thats all I have to say about that.
Tweet
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Copyright © 2005-2017 : Crazyland:Tales from the Motherboard : All Rights Reserved
Archives
►
2016
(2)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(1)
►
2015
(1)
►
September
(1)
►
2014
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
2013
(27)
►
December
(1)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(10)
►
June
(12)
►
May
(2)
►
2012
(36)
►
December
(1)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(7)
►
February
(3)
►
January
(10)
►
2011
(120)
►
December
(7)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(5)
►
July
(5)
►
June
(7)
►
May
(12)
►
April
(14)
►
March
(14)
►
February
(3)
►
January
(46)
►
2010
(274)
►
December
(49)
►
November
(19)
►
October
(16)
►
September
(18)
►
August
(12)
►
July
(17)
►
June
(17)
►
May
(9)
►
April
(24)
►
March
(30)
►
February
(31)
►
January
(32)
►
2009
(424)
►
December
(57)
►
November
(58)
►
October
(59)
►
September
(45)
►
August
(31)
►
July
(26)
►
June
(25)
►
May
(23)
►
April
(29)
►
March
(27)
►
February
(20)
►
January
(24)
►
2008
(406)
►
December
(17)
►
November
(28)
►
October
(38)
►
September
(46)
►
August
(37)
►
July
(35)
►
June
(42)
►
May
(33)
►
April
(37)
►
March
(28)
►
February
(30)
►
January
(35)
►
2007
(245)
►
December
(19)
►
November
(51)
►
October
(21)
►
September
(14)
►
August
(11)
►
July
(20)
►
June
(20)
►
May
(10)
►
April
(17)
►
March
(22)
►
February
(19)
►
January
(21)
▼
2006
(317)
►
December
(22)
►
November
(34)
►
October
(18)
▼
September
(30)
"It's called a sense of humor - you should get one...
Do you want my good news or my bad news??The Good ...
What is it exactly that makes people crave things?...
Ohh, the anger sharks are swimming in my head!from...
I hurt my back.Ouch.Must.Go.Lay.Down.
"Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and loo...
I want to read this book SOO bad. I don't have an...
Is this not THE coolest picture you have ever see...
Do you see the white stuff in the eves of this hou...
Happy Anniversary, El Jefe!
THIS really makes me smile.Click on THIS and see i...
I was taking Anonymous Cousins home yesterday, whe...
"This is your life, and it's ending one minute at ...
I can attest to this!
This is my life. Need I say more?
And thats all I have to say about that.
So I decided to try coupon shopping. My sisters ha...
September 11 Memorial VideoThis memorial video to ...
Where Were YouWatch this video and feel your patri...
I feel today.I feel, I don't know what...Sad?Patri...
Please say Yes.Please say Yes.Please say Yes!Gore ...
" It's like you've gone to Dolly Parton School the...
This is what I did last night when I couldn't slee...
This is dedicated to all my friends back in Rockfo...
This means we're having a good Labor Day.Are you??
R.I.P.
I want to get a bike like this.But, I don't want ...
OH.MY.HELL.What is this world coming to?Jefe just ...
I was major hungry last night.Jefe wanted pizza, a...
"I had to be up at that there crossroads last midn...
►
August
(29)
►
July
(21)
►
June
(31)
►
May
(23)
►
April
(29)
►
March
(26)
►
February
(25)
►
January
(29)
►
2005
(59)
►
December
(27)
►
November
(18)
►
October
(7)
►
September
(7)
Blogging 101
Beginner Blog Tips
Blog Design How To's
Blog Templates
Blogging Basics 101
How To Blog