Saturday, September 16, 2006


Do you see the white stuff in the eves of this house?
Yup.
It is EXACTLY what you think it is.
Snow.
It snowed here last night.

These are the mountains from my front porch. Do you see where it is super white with snow? That is where the wild fire was on Thursday that burned 400+ acres over 3 canyons.
Thank you very much crazy lady trying to burn her vegetation in her yard because it was a FIRE HAZARD!! She deserves the Idiot award!

I can't believe that it snowed. It's only September 16th! How crazy is that??
It also rained so hard that I was sure that we were going to wake up needing our Ark... I haven't heard a storm quite like that one since I left the mid-west. It was a little like coming home!

Anyway... It snowed here last night, and its FREAKING cold now. Can't mother nature find some sort of happy medium? Is it really necessary to go from the 7th rim of hell to Antarctica in just 1 day?? Sheesh!


  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes