Tuesday, September 19, 2006
I want to read this book SOO bad. I don't have any clue why. There are just some books that grab my attention, and I just HAVE to read them.Widow of the South was one. It was fantastic.
Elegant Gathering of White Snow was one. It was excellent.
This book is one.
I really want to read this book.
There are 32 holds at the library for it, and they only have 2 books. I think I will be waiting quite a while.
Jefe told me to just go buy it, but I hate to buy a book by an author that I have never read before. I have nothing to compare it to. I will usually only buy a novel by someone I have previously read... Although I did buy Widow of the South... But I got that used from Amazon.com for $7.00.
It was worth the risk.
This book is too new to be selling for cheap on the used section of Amazon.
So, now I wait...Patiently?

















