Saturday, September 16, 2006
Is this not THE coolest picture you have ever seen?? It is Anonymous Louisiana Chick's husband. She is one of my dearest, and oldest friends. She probably knows more about me than me!Her hubby, Anonymous Sailor, is serving in Iraq. When she told me he was going to Iraq, I was little perplexed, as there is no ocean over there.
Anyway, he sent out this picture to everyone back home. His camp is Camp Echo, which is 140 miles away from Baghdad. The Palace, where this throne is located, is an hour away by helicopter which is the only way he can travel. His camp is in an area that is too dangerous to drive in so he has to fly everywhere! This throne is located in Saddam's Al Faw Palace in Baghdad. Saddam had 23 Palaces. This is one of Saddam's actual thrones!
Now, I can't resist this next line...
To quote Shrek... "Do you think he's [Saddam] compensating for something?"
He wrote in his email that they held a Chief Petty Officer initiation in Saddam's prayer room. I bet that was AMAZING!
I just had to share this photo with everyone out there in cyber-land. Its too freaking amazing!
Oh!
And Thanks, Anonymous Sailor & Anonymous Louisiana Chick!
I appreciate your sacrifice!
Stay safe!

















