Tuesday, September 05, 2006

This is dedicated to all my friends back in Rockford Illinois. They got 10 inches of rain yesterday. TEN INCHES. That's amazing. We heard it on the national news, and ran and looked at the local stations. Yup. Sure enough. Thats where we used to live. The street where I used to get my hair done is completely under water. The street where the mall is... under water. The street where our church was... under water. Incredible. I am wondering how our house faired?! We had an easement that went through our backyard... any sort of rain caused a river... I can only imagine the mess that our backyard is now. Yikes! We had a huge storm like this back in June of 2002 and it flooded our basement... and it was NOTHING as big as this storm seems to be. CRAZY.
You can go HERE to see pictures or HERE to see video. I'm thinkin' of you guys back there in Rockford. I hope you have your arks built!

















