Saturday, September 02, 2006
OH.
MY.
HELL.
What is this world coming to?
Jefe just called and told me to turn the radio on to 97.5fm.
He double dog dared me.
How could I refuse??
You will NEVER EVER EVER believe what I heard blaring from my radio.
Give up?
Silent Night.
Yes, you read right.
Silent Night was blaring from my radio.
I love that song. But not in September. I hate that song in September.
They are going to play 24/7 Christmas carols.
Have they lost their freaking minds?
Its bloody September 2nd!!
MY.
HELL.
What is this world coming to?
Jefe just called and told me to turn the radio on to 97.5fm.
He double dog dared me.
How could I refuse??
You will NEVER EVER EVER believe what I heard blaring from my radio.
Give up?
Silent Night.
Yes, you read right.
Silent Night was blaring from my radio.
I love that song. But not in September. I hate that song in September.
They are going to play 24/7 Christmas carols.
Have they lost their freaking minds?
Its bloody September 2nd!!

















