Presenting for your viewing pleasure: Miss Moxie Moo & The Rockin' Robin!
Wednesday, September 24, 2008
Moxie does this hilarious little trick... she rocks herself.
All the time.
It is really funny to watch, and even more fun to watch complete strangers get a kick out her rocking herself.
Thing1 insisted that I put this video on here "For when she's all grown and obnoxious, Mom."
I am still trying to get a video of her yelling and singing, and rocking-- all at the same time... it just makes me happy to hear her talking away... and then see her doing her "Rockin' Robin" trick...
So, without further adieu... We present: Miss Moxie Moo and the Rockin' Robin!
All the time.
It is really funny to watch, and even more fun to watch complete strangers get a kick out her rocking herself.
Thing1 insisted that I put this video on here "For when she's all grown and obnoxious, Mom."
I am still trying to get a video of her yelling and singing, and rocking-- all at the same time... it just makes me happy to hear her talking away... and then see her doing her "Rockin' Robin" trick...
So, without further adieu... We present: Miss Moxie Moo and the Rockin' Robin!

















