Another Million Dollar Question
Wednesday, May 27, 2009

This is going to sound so crazy, but I really really REALLY love my blog.
I know. Not only crazy, but narcissistic. I can't help it. But, I do. I love my blog. It's like my other home. I like to go there, and look around and listen to the music. To hang out and just be.
Isn't that weird?
And yet.
I wish that people who knew me in real life didn't know I had a blog. Because sometimes there are things that I want to complain about or make fun of, and I can't. Because it will most certainly get back to the person I am complaining about. Or making fun of. It always does.
That makes my blog less fun for me. I want to be able to moan and groan and complain and make fun of people... But sometimes I can't. Because that's not P.C.
It sort of blows. Big time.
Just sayin'.

















