Holy Giveaway, Batman!

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Metropolitanmama.net

You know, typically I don't advertise other people's giveaways. Usually just mine --which I have one right now on the MMB. You should go enter.

However, I want to win this particular giveaway so bad, that I actually did all 7 of the crazy things she is asking. They aren't really crazy, that just sounded better.

Frankly, if she asked me to stand on my head, bock like a chicken and sing We Are The World, I would do it. My head may explode, but I would totally do it.

You would too for a Laptop and a sweet Red carrying case. I am not kidding. You can go enter to win, but I am using my Mad Jedi Mind Power Skills to win this puppy.

May the force be with me.


  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes