Wuh the wuh-wuh?

Thursday, May 14, 2009


This was me watching Lost last night...

Me: What did he say? Crap. Rewind.

Me: What was that? Holy Crap. Rewind.

Me: Why is he always there? What does that mean? Was that him?

Me: What just happened? Crap. Freakin' Rewind!

Me: Are ya kidding me? What was that? Rewind!

Me: No! Freakin'! Way! What just happened?? Crap on a stick. Rewind.

Me: What? What the crap? What just happened? Rewind!

Me: Huh? Wha? I don't... Crap. Rewind.

Me: Wuh? Wuh the wuh-wuh? I can't stand this! I have more questions now than I did when the stupid show started.

Crap. Crap on a stick. Crap. I just don't get it. (I do, however, know what language Richard was speaking and what he said...)

{insert evil laugh}

Muwah-hahahahaha!

How did you watch Lost last night?


  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes