A Motherload of a giveaway
Monday, May 18, 2009

MMB is having a motherload of a giveaway this week. One of the many, amazing things being given away is this sweet pedicure kit from Cultures Salon. You will be seriously missing out on some incredible stuff, you do not stop right now and go enter the Motherload of Giveaways.
I have to give a little plug here, and tell you that if you don't fight tooth and nail for this Pedicure kit-- then you are Ka-Razy! I have tried their pedi kits in the past, and I thought I had died and gone to heaven! My feet were thanking me for days and days afterwards. I have one last pedicure left from that kit... and I'm saving it for when my kids have driven past the brink of insanity. Oh wait. That was yesterday. I better get on it!
Now, you know me, and you should know by now that I will only rant about stuff that I really, REALLY love-- and I really loved Cultures Salon's Pedi kit! Mine was fried ice cream... I can only imagine how amazing that Lemonade kit will be!
You know what would make the Pedi Kit you are going to cat fight for even better? This awesome relaxing CD from Sherrie Shepherd. I kid you not when I tell you that you will enter the zone. You know, THE ZONE, baby. You'll have your feet soaking and your brain relaxing to the sweet tones of Sherrie's magical mojo playing fingers. You won't want to come back to reality!I have this CD and I love it! My kids love it, and it actually has caused them to practice more! I kid you not! That reason, alone should cause you to promptly enter this giveaway and then go purchase the CD. Just in case you win that awesome Pedicure kit instead! Sherrie's CD is incredibly relaxing... and that is saying something! Sherrie really does work magic with her fingers!
Did you know that Sherrie is having a release party tomorrow? She is! You can go, with your family or a hot date and get a preview of what you will be fighting for so you can relax and find your mojo again.
Why are you still here, reading this?
Git!
Shoo!
Go enter that amazing Motherload giveaway over on my other site, the MMB.
Go on now, Git!

















