If this freakin' post works then I will be dazed and amazed because blogger sucks tonight. Jerks.
Tuesday, May 05, 2009
Apparently, everyone thinks I'm quite elusive, and mysterious. I laugh in the face of mysterious... bawh-hahahahaha!
If people knew me, they would know that Motherboard and mysterious in the same sentence is like using...Oh. I don't know. Maybe Motherboard and sewing. Oxymoron's.
I have a plethora of photos of me on this here blog. I hadn't posted any of me in a while, then someone commented that I was hiding my identity really well. Then it became sort of a game. How many photos can I take where I don't post mine? (not very many really. I'm not that talented.)
Don't believe me? Well. There was this post. Or how about my very first meet n greet? Or how about the time when the stupid celebrity look alike told me I looked like Gary Busey, Jeb Bush and Whoopie Goldberg? All rolled into one? I know! WTH??
My cousin must have felt sorry for me, because she did an entire post on her blog about which celebrity she thought I looked like. That was a great self esteem booster! Gracias Mo!
Then there was the time we had our best friends from Illinois here, and I insisted my photo be taken in a dopey hat. Jefe hates this hat. When ever I wear this hat, my neighbor yells out and asks me if I lost the ugly hat competition. Rude. Or how about the vacation photos?
Do you like all this linkage going on here in my blog? It's just another service I provide over here in Crazyland. Are you still wondering why? Why all the narcissistic linking? Well. Mostly to distract you from the new photos of all the cool people I met this weekend.
Did it work?

On Saturday, I headed up to Layton to the Training Table. Me loves me some cheese fries. First of all, I sort of made Sherrie go with me. After she ran 17 miles. In the pouring rain. Then, we got there a full hour early. Only, we didn't know we were early. So we waited. I paced. Moxie used the stairs as a stair master, and the tables as pull up bars. It was embarrassing. Then we found out we were early. So we took Moxie home. Then we came back... Late.

You know, these bloggy lunches are such a great thing! It takes being just some random stalker to actually being friends. Good friends. Friends that actually know a lot about you, and are there cheering for you when you succeed and crying with you when you fall.
I love it.
It's what makes blogging Real.
If people knew me, they would know that Motherboard and mysterious in the same sentence is like using...Oh. I don't know. Maybe Motherboard and sewing. Oxymoron's.
I have a plethora of photos of me on this here blog. I hadn't posted any of me in a while, then someone commented that I was hiding my identity really well. Then it became sort of a game. How many photos can I take where I don't post mine? (not very many really. I'm not that talented.)
Don't believe me? Well. There was this post. Or how about my very first meet n greet? Or how about the time when the stupid celebrity look alike told me I looked like Gary Busey, Jeb Bush and Whoopie Goldberg? All rolled into one? I know! WTH??
My cousin must have felt sorry for me, because she did an entire post on her blog about which celebrity she thought I looked like. That was a great self esteem booster! Gracias Mo!
Then there was the time we had our best friends from Illinois here, and I insisted my photo be taken in a dopey hat. Jefe hates this hat. When ever I wear this hat, my neighbor yells out and asks me if I lost the ugly hat competition. Rude. Or how about the vacation photos?
Do you like all this linkage going on here in my blog? It's just another service I provide over here in Crazyland. Are you still wondering why? Why all the narcissistic linking? Well. Mostly to distract you from the new photos of all the cool people I met this weekend.
Did it work?
Annette Lyon and Me at the BYU Bookstore.
I'll be honest here,
because I'm always honest... It's the law...
I was sort of star struck.
I mean, she's famous. In Real Life. Famous!
She is also hilarious and very easy to talk to.
I could have chatted with her for quite sometime,
but my Mom was getting a little hungry.
(The perfume for her book is TO DIE FOR!)
(What is up with that dopey, nerdy strand of my hair? I tried to photo shop it... only I turned my forehead red. My forehead was not meant to be red. So it's dopey instead.)
I'll be honest here,
because I'm always honest... It's the law...
I was sort of star struck.
I mean, she's famous. In Real Life. Famous!
She is also hilarious and very easy to talk to.
I could have chatted with her for quite sometime,
but my Mom was getting a little hungry.
(The perfume for her book is TO DIE FOR!)
(What is up with that dopey, nerdy strand of my hair? I tried to photo shop it... only I turned my forehead red. My forehead was not meant to be red. So it's dopey instead.)
Then there was Mechelle from Smelling the Flowers.
We had been face booking back and forth, trying to hook up.
We met right after L.Tom's talk (which was one of my favorites!).
Can I just tell you how completely delightful she is?
She gave me the biggest bear hug
and it felt like I had found one of my long lost friends.
She is awesome! She even gave me pointers on how to stand
so I could look anorexic in the photos. Although, I don't think it worked.
We had been face booking back and forth, trying to hook up.
We met right after L.Tom's talk (which was one of my favorites!).
Can I just tell you how completely delightful she is?
She gave me the biggest bear hug
and it felt like I had found one of my long lost friends.
She is awesome! She even gave me pointers on how to stand
so I could look anorexic in the photos. Although, I don't think it worked.
This is Jo, and she is hilarious!
{looks around and then whispers}
She said boob and labia at our table.
In public. While our food was sitting there...
I think I may have peed my pants just a little, I was laughing so hard!
{looks around and then whispers}
She said boob and labia at our table.
In public. While our food was sitting there...
I think I may have peed my pants just a little, I was laughing so hard!
These are the rest of the gals I got to chow with.
They are even more awesome in real life than what their blogs portray!

Jillene is tres chic! And has a wicked quick sense of humor!
(I love her glasses. I need glasses. Only I pretend I don't. It's not working.)
We all came up with a new Super Dell post for Kristina!
She freakin' knows everyone!
Amber has the best blog name ever. Soggy Cheerios.
Trust me, she's not soggy!
Shanna is just as hot in real life as her hot pink glasses would have you believe.
She's also real. I like that.
Danielle is uber cool.
She went to some sort of awesome commando training school.
I find myself being strangely jealous...
They are even more awesome in real life than what their blogs portray!

Jillene is tres chic! And has a wicked quick sense of humor!
(I love her glasses. I need glasses. Only I pretend I don't. It's not working.)
We all came up with a new Super Dell post for Kristina!
She freakin' knows everyone!
Amber has the best blog name ever. Soggy Cheerios.
Trust me, she's not soggy!
Shanna is just as hot in real life as her hot pink glasses would have you believe.
She's also real. I like that.
Danielle is uber cool.
She went to some sort of awesome commando training school.
I find myself being strangely jealous...
You know, these bloggy lunches are such a great thing! It takes being just some random stalker to actually being friends. Good friends. Friends that actually know a lot about you, and are there cheering for you when you succeed and crying with you when you fall.
I love it.
It's what makes blogging Real.

















