"Suck it up cupcake. You're not the only fat chick in the room."

Monday, May 11, 2009

So.

I ah... sort of.... kind of... in a round about way... may have.... {ahem}... joined abiggestlosercompetition.

Shut up.

This is the most that I have ever weighed in my entire life. Ever. Including when I was pregnant. I'm pushing maximum density here and its not pleasant. I have a shelf butt and that's not pretty. I have arm fat that waves when I wave. I could wave at two different people with my arm fat and hand, with my diet coke sitting on my shelf butt. That's gross.

I decided it was time to pull myself together. Get off dead center and get back in shape. I joke a lot about not being able to run to the mailbox, but sadly, it's true. I hate to run. Despise it. Loathe it.

But, I loathe my shelf butt and pregnant looking belly more.

My friend is holding a biggest loser competition, and I crashed her party. I'm good at party crashing. I weaseled my way into her little dealio and by dang, I'm going to try my best to lose some weight.

Even if it kills me.

Which it might.

Watch the Obit's for the purple 2 dimensional picture, and please come to my funeral and weep and wail.

Or not. I don't care. Not really. Maybe just a little.

Wish me luck. I have until August 10th.


  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes