Maybe. Maybe not.
Sunday, May 03, 2009
1. My kids decided to have a sleepover in the playroom on the couch. I'm such a freak, that I may have slept down on the couch in the living room. Just so the roving band of midgets wouldn't attack my kids. Sleeping. In the playroom. Or not.
2. I may have said to my sister, in the BYU Marriott Center, during Women's Conference, "I can guaran-DAMN-tee . . . " and heard loud gasps from all the Grandma's around me. And my sister punched me in the arm. Or not.
3. I may have stalked Annette Lyon prior to going up to her at her book signing, because I was a big scaredy-pant-boo-wah-baby. She is not mean or intimidating at all. In fact, she is quite hilarious. (She is. There is no not.)
4. I may have showed up to the blogger luncheon on Saturday a full hour early. And then thought everyone changed the date and time... just to leave me out and laugh manically at me. I may have also made Thing 1 get into my email and read every single one until she found where and when the luncheon was. She may have moaned rather loudly. I may have too. Or not.
5. I may have sat for so long this weekend at Women's Conference that I might have actually thrown my back out. I can hardly walk. Or sit. Or stand. Good times. Or maybe it's cause I have 35 lbs I need to loose. Either way, my back hurts. A lot. Or not.
6. I may have been called the "Evil hitler Mother" this weekend all because I tried to show my child how to round brush her newly cut short hair. Call me crazy, but doesn't the fact that my hair is short add to my credibility in this venue? Apparently not.
7. I may have let my children eat BYU mint brownies for breakfast. Two days in a row. I may have also ate them... for the last 3 days straight. Or not.
8. I may have watched Marley & Me last night with my kids. I may have turned the TV off no less than 4 different times and counted to 20. I also sobbed gut wrenching sobs at the end (SO DUMB) and made Jefe pinkie swear that when my dog is ready to die (which is going to be soon) he would be the one to take her to the vet. GUT WRENCHING SOBS, people. Gut wrenching. It was sort of a little embarrassing. Especially when the 6 year old came over and gave me a hug and said "It's OK Momma. It is a little sad." Or not.
9. I may have taken a two hour nap today. I did not wanted to get up and so I pretended I was still sleeping, and just laid there listening to my kids and Jefe playing. Or not.
10. I may have stood in the pouring rain to get a picture of my kids and Jefe sitting in the Jeep watching the rain storm. It was a beautiful sight to behold. (That's true)
11. I may have watched O Brother Where Art Thou? so many times that I actually have all the lines memorized. And I said them all. Right along with all the characters and laughed like the crazy lady I am. Or not.
12. I'm trying to figure out how to invent disposable clothes. I know I'm not the only one that would buy them. I would sell them for cheap. Or not.
13. I may have made my Christmas morning casserole for dinner tonight. It was good. It made me for half a second want snow and Christmas. Or not.
14. I may have laughed right out loud during Elder Perry's talk at Women's Conference when I heard him use the terms "you tube, facebook, blogs and widgets" in his talk. (Does he even know what a widget is?) Or not.
15. It's late and I'm having a hard time coming up with something else stupid that I have said or done. Which is totally weird, since I embarrass not only myself but my children and Jefe on a rather regular basis. Or not.
2. I may have said to my sister, in the BYU Marriott Center, during Women's Conference, "I can guaran-DAMN-tee . . . " and heard loud gasps from all the Grandma's around me. And my sister punched me in the arm. Or not.
3. I may have stalked Annette Lyon prior to going up to her at her book signing, because I was a big scaredy-pant-boo-wah-baby. She is not mean or intimidating at all. In fact, she is quite hilarious. (She is. There is no not.)
4. I may have showed up to the blogger luncheon on Saturday a full hour early. And then thought everyone changed the date and time... just to leave me out and laugh manically at me. I may have also made Thing 1 get into my email and read every single one until she found where and when the luncheon was. She may have moaned rather loudly. I may have too. Or not.
5. I may have sat for so long this weekend at Women's Conference that I might have actually thrown my back out. I can hardly walk. Or sit. Or stand. Good times. Or maybe it's cause I have 35 lbs I need to loose. Either way, my back hurts. A lot. Or not.
6. I may have been called the "Evil hitler Mother" this weekend all because I tried to show my child how to round brush her newly cut short hair. Call me crazy, but doesn't the fact that my hair is short add to my credibility in this venue? Apparently not.
7. I may have let my children eat BYU mint brownies for breakfast. Two days in a row. I may have also ate them... for the last 3 days straight. Or not.
8. I may have watched Marley & Me last night with my kids. I may have turned the TV off no less than 4 different times and counted to 20. I also sobbed gut wrenching sobs at the end (SO DUMB) and made Jefe pinkie swear that when my dog is ready to die (which is going to be soon) he would be the one to take her to the vet. GUT WRENCHING SOBS, people. Gut wrenching. It was sort of a little embarrassing. Especially when the 6 year old came over and gave me a hug and said "It's OK Momma. It is a little sad." Or not.
9. I may have taken a two hour nap today. I did not wanted to get up and so I pretended I was still sleeping, and just laid there listening to my kids and Jefe playing. Or not.
10. I may have stood in the pouring rain to get a picture of my kids and Jefe sitting in the Jeep watching the rain storm. It was a beautiful sight to behold. (That's true)
11. I may have watched O Brother Where Art Thou? so many times that I actually have all the lines memorized. And I said them all. Right along with all the characters and laughed like the crazy lady I am. Or not.
12. I'm trying to figure out how to invent disposable clothes. I know I'm not the only one that would buy them. I would sell them for cheap. Or not.
13. I may have made my Christmas morning casserole for dinner tonight. It was good. It made me for half a second want snow and Christmas. Or not.
14. I may have laughed right out loud during Elder Perry's talk at Women's Conference when I heard him use the terms "you tube, facebook, blogs and widgets" in his talk. (Does he even know what a widget is?) Or not.
15. It's late and I'm having a hard time coming up with something else stupid that I have said or done. Which is totally weird, since I embarrass not only myself but my children and Jefe on a rather regular basis. Or not.
What have you done this week? Or not.

















