1 of my new goals...
Tuesday, January 01, 2008
One of the goals that I have set for myself this year is to participate in Project 365Let me explain what that is... You take a photo every single day of the year to represent your life and the things that you do/accomplish. For example-- you take a photo of something new you eat, a new person you meet... yada yada yada!
I LOVE this idea, because it makes/helps me be more conscience in my life. I actively participate in life, rather than just coasting through.
This blog has helped me to look at things differently, and I am hoping that by participating in the Project 365, it will help me to actually SEE the world. Make sense?
The other project that I have decided to participate in is called 52 Blessings. Once a week, you take a picture of something that you are grateful for. Sounds easy enough. I am all about trying to keep myself focused on the things that I am most grateful for!
So, today, here is my posting for the 365 project... the new Rollerblades that I have to peel off Thing 2 & 3's feet at night. Especially Thing 3... she loves them!
So. This is just one of my New Years Resolutions. I will post a more thorough list later... after I have had time to really examine and define what it is that I want to accomplish this year.
What are your New Years Resolutions?

















