Crazy Boxer Dog

Monday, January 14, 2008

Isn't that just SO gross? Yeah. I thought so!



The Crazy Boxer Dog is back, and stressing the Things right out. The Vet said that we should keep her from licking her stitches.
Uhh.
Yeah.
Right.
That's a feat next to impossible. The crazy boxer dog thinks she is a Cat... she is always grooming herself! So, the Vet then said to put some shorts on her.
Oh.
OK.
That only lasts until she has shaken them off... and then can start licking again.
Seriously.
Thing 3 walks into the room where Crazy Boxer Dog is, and immediately starts yelling "boxer dog! Stop licking your butt!" Then I hear a VERY LOUD "Mom! The dog is licking herself again! She has to stop, cause she is going to get an infection, and that's bad Mom. Real Bad."
So.
We are now fighting with the crazy boxer dog to get her to keep her slick shorts on and to stop licking herself.
OH.
Yes I did. I cut a spot in the back of the shorts for her tail. You should have seen Jefe's face when I did that one!


  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes