Wordless Wednesday
Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Ok. So this isn't entirely "wordless"... And seriously, have I ever been known NOT to be wordless?? No. I always have something to say. I am working on becoming more "wordless", but that is hard for me.
Anyway... I took this photo back in November sometime, and I seriously LOVE it. I totally dig the old rusty truck theme. (I wish I could have captured it better, but it was a construction workers truck that was working on the next door neighbors house... I really didn't feel like traipsing through all the mud and muck to ask permission to photograph is awesome rusty truck... So I had to be all stealth like!) It came up on my flicker slide show this morning, and I decided to use that one for my wordless wednesday post... it's TOO flippin' cold to be trying to get any photos right now. Although, for my Project 365 I will have to take a few photos today, but I already have my subject in mind for that. Stay tuned to see what that is!

















