Friday, January 11, 2008

The fact that some geniuses were laughed at does not imply that all who are laughed at are geniuses. They laughed at Columbus, they laughed at Fulton, they laughed at the Wright brothers. But they also laughed at Bozo the Clown. - Carl Saigon

It has snowed everyday this week, with the most snow happening on Wednesday... just a mere 10 inches at my house... at other peoples houses they got 24 inches. Not that much really, when you think about it.... Oh wait. That's like 2 feet of snow. Yikes. That IS a lot of snow! I have hit the point in winter when I feel eternally cold. Cold. Cold. Cold. Always cold. This is when I start longing for Arizona. Hawaii. Or Florida. Or Texas. Or heaven forbid, even Mississippi (the gulf part of it). Warmth. Thats what I crave. Warmth. I hate having the only time I feel warm is when I have my feet thrust in front of the space heater (like right now) or when I have the heat in the car cranked so high normal people would throw-up. Seriously People. I hate being cold.
Anyway. Supposedly its going to be sunny tomorrow. We'll see.
Have a fun weekend!


1. Whiskey Lullaby - Alison Krauss & Brad Paisley
2. But Anyway - Blues Traveler
3. Bella Luna - Jason Mraz
4. Wild Flower - The Cult
5. Samson - Regina Spektor
6. One Sweet World - Dave Matthews Band
7. Bob That Head - Rascal Flatts
8. Crying Like A Church On Monday - New Radicals
9. Wake Me Up When September Ends - Green Day
10. Englishman In New York - Sting

Bonus: Makes Me Wonder - Maroon 5


  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes