Where's the beef.... from??

Friday, January 18, 2008

OK. We all know that I am crazy, and all that. But, seriously. THIS freaks me out a little. Well, truth be told A LOT! I mean. I don't really consider myself a food snob. However, the thoughts of eating cloned beef, or drinking cloned milk.
Shiver me timbers!
That really freaks me out. What kind of drugs and unnatural things will I be ingesting by doing this... even though they SAY its safe for human consumption... is it really? I heard on CNN a big debate about whether or not there should be labels on the cloned beef/milk. One host was all for it, the other just shrugged their shoulders as if to say "Who really cares? Meat is meat and milk is milk".
Ummmm.
EXCUSE ME!
But, I care! I really do think that I would have a problem eating cloned anything. I would seriously want to choose whether or not I consumed beef, milk, cheese, cream cheese etc from a cloned animal. Think about it. How much of the stuff we eat, if this actually comes to pass, could then be cloned? Pretty much everything. I find that terribly frightening.
What do you think?? Would you care if they started selling cloned food? Would you want there to be labels, or would that not bug you?
Let's chat!


  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes