Help me Help myself!
Wednesday, February 20, 2008
Seriously. I need your help, all my friends of Internet land.
We still have NO name for this baby. As you can see by my little widget, she will be here in less than 26 days. 26 DAYS PEOPLE! (yes that is me freaking out, and banging my head against the keyboard!)
That is not that much time... to agree on a name. I like, according to Jefe, weird Utah names. Jefe, according to me, likes weird 80's names. Those 2 really don't meet anywhere in the middle... do they??
So. My plan is this:
Post your suggestions.
Pass it around.
I will consider it all at this point... otherwise its Moxie Crimefighter for sure!
WE NEED HELP!
I like old fashioned names, but they can't be in the top 100 on the social security website. See how truly difficult I am making this? I know. High maintenance. sigh.
But, seriously.
Help me Help myself.
Please. I'm begging now...
We still have NO name for this baby. As you can see by my little widget, she will be here in less than 26 days. 26 DAYS PEOPLE! (yes that is me freaking out, and banging my head against the keyboard!)
That is not that much time... to agree on a name. I like, according to Jefe, weird Utah names. Jefe, according to me, likes weird 80's names. Those 2 really don't meet anywhere in the middle... do they??
So. My plan is this:
Post your suggestions.
Pass it around.
I will consider it all at this point... otherwise its Moxie Crimefighter for sure!
WE NEED HELP!
I like old fashioned names, but they can't be in the top 100 on the social security website. See how truly difficult I am making this? I know. High maintenance. sigh.
But, seriously.
Help me Help myself.
Please. I'm begging now...

















