Randomness
Friday, February 22, 2008
Reality is the leading cause of stress amongst those in touch with it. - Jane Wagner
Ahh. Friday. Now that the weather is starting to be nice, I am finding simple pleasure in the fact that we will all be here together this weekend... With nothing to do but play. It is supposed to be almost 50 degrees on Sunday. I won't even care if there really is no sun to go along with that warmth... it will just be warm. It's amazing how a little warmth and fresh air in the house can perk everyone up.
I hope you all have a great weekend!
1. Nightingale - Norah Jones
2. Mama, I'm A Big Girl Now - Hairspray Soundtrack
3. Blue & Lonesome - Alison Krauss
4. Prayin' For Daylight - Rascal Flatts
5. Fallin' Alicia Keys
6. In My Blood - Take Me There - Rascal Flatts
7. Goodnight Children Everywhere - Sixpence None The Richer
8. What About Now - Daughtry
9. Tonight, Not Again (Live) - Jason Mraz
10. Feel Good Inc. - Gorillaz
Bonus: Blue Spanish Sky - Chris Isaak
Ahh. Friday. Now that the weather is starting to be nice, I am finding simple pleasure in the fact that we will all be here together this weekend... With nothing to do but play. It is supposed to be almost 50 degrees on Sunday. I won't even care if there really is no sun to go along with that warmth... it will just be warm. It's amazing how a little warmth and fresh air in the house can perk everyone up.
I hope you all have a great weekend!
1. Nightingale - Norah Jones
2. Mama, I'm A Big Girl Now - Hairspray Soundtrack
3. Blue & Lonesome - Alison Krauss
4. Prayin' For Daylight - Rascal Flatts
5. Fallin' Alicia Keys
6. In My Blood - Take Me There - Rascal Flatts
7. Goodnight Children Everywhere - Sixpence None The Richer
8. What About Now - Daughtry
9. Tonight, Not Again (Live) - Jason Mraz
10. Feel Good Inc. - Gorillaz
Bonus: Blue Spanish Sky - Chris Isaak

















