Monday, February 11, 2008
My Valentine gave me an AWESOME valentines gift. I get to go have a massage tonight.I. CAN'T. WAIT.
It's a pregnant one... so I guess that means that they will be extra gentle with me, but hit all the areas that pregnant people are prone to hurt in?! I dunno. All I know is that the last time I had one of these, I slept SO GOOD! And, I felt amazing! My body didn't ache, and I was relaxed. I can totally see why you would want to spend 1 day a week at the spa.
My SIL used to be a Nanny for this family in the Northwest suburbs of Chicago. They were one of those families that have more money than they know what to do with... their house was a small hotel. They had SIL as the main Nanny, then there was the "nap" nanny, the "weekend" Nanny, and the "overnight" Nanny.
Yes.
They also had a live in maid.
Anyway.
The mom of this family went to the spa every single day. (she also only spent about 10 minutes a day with her kids, and couldn't understand why her kids all called SIL "Mom" and not her. humm. I wonder?!) Now. I don't think I would like that, (I don't know. maybe I would, who knows) but I could totally get used to going every week! I do have a friend that goes on a weekly basis... she is actually the one who got me started with the whole spa experience. Thanks man!
My sleeping habits have not been so great lately... just because I am SO pregnant, that my body starts aching from laying too long in one place. But, as most of you are fully aware, to change positions when you are 9 months pregnant, while sleeping, takes major effort. More effort than I sometimes can muster. Then there is the whole heartburn issue... Don't even get me started with that. I mean, seriously. Thats just gross.
So Yeah.
Sleeping and me lately... not so good.
Anyway.
I get to go have a massage tonight, and I seriously am excited! Thanks Jefe. That was the most thoughtful gift I've gotten in a long time. (well. except for those new tires you bought me last week. oh. and doing the dishes all weekend long. I guess you COULD say that I am spoiled...)
Thanks Jefe.
I heart you!

















